Indirect Fired Heat offers a wide array of products and solutions. Each will be covered only briefly in this literature, but any Territory Manager can help you better qualify which product is best for you and your needs.
Indirect fired air heaters produce clean, dry healthy heat – offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water.
Cub 400 & 700
The “Cub” series is a versatile medium duty air heater, bringing efficient heat to various work spaces. They offer up to four times more static pressure and double the C.F.M. of traditional air heaters.
- Unique “Recircu-Air” design
- Allows adjustable recirculation of ware inside air, resulting in fuel savings and even temperatures
- Units run at 84% efficiency
- One of the highest in the industry
- Available in three fuel options
- Specify upon ordering: Natural Gas, Propane or Diesel
- Heater is portable and easy to position
- Integrated fork lift pockets and lifting bail
- Durable heat exchanger and fire box
- Made from 100% stainless steel
- Units offer over 24 hours of run time
HRR Rentals offers the full range of accessories (heated and return air hoses, natural gas or propane hoses, regulators, power cords, etc). Generators matched to the heater’s draw are also available.
IHS 700 Frost Fighter
From ICE comes the “ICE Fighter 700”. It features a wide range of high-quality benefits including:
- 700,000 BTU
- 230/1 PH
- 4200 CFM
- 4” Static Pressure
- (2) 16” Outlets
- (2) 16” Inlet (Return Air Option)
- 35”w x 96”l x 45”h
- Easy Panel Access, with liquid tite controls
- Fork Lift Pockets & Lifting Hooks
- 1000 Lbs
- Available in Propane, Natural Gas Or Diesel
Also from ICE, comes the “Frost Fighters” which are recognized as one of the easiest, most reliable portable heaters on the market. Because they can be vented, these units can be placed indoors or outside.
- Easy switch over from propane to natural gas (oil fired also available)
- High efficiency burner & heat exchanger
- Quiet operation
- Easy mobility